The Jesus Film Project® is a ministry of Cru, Campus Crusade for Christ, International.
MISSION: To partner with national ministries by taking volunteers from the body of Christ on short-term trips to evangelize the least-reached using JESUS Film products.
VISION: Taking The Gospel Where Christ Is Not Known (Romans 15:20)
We believe that:
1. There is one true God, eternally existing in three persons — Father, Son and Holy Spirit each of whom possesses equally all the attributes of Deity and the characteristics of personality.
2. The Bible is God’s written revelation and it is uniquely, verbally, and fully-inspired by the Holy Spirit and that it was written without error (inerrant) in the original manuscripts. It is the supreme and final authority in all matters in which it speaks.
3. Jesus Christ is God, the living Word, who became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth. Hence, He is perfect Deity and true humanity united in one person forever.
4. Jesus Christ lived a sinless life and voluntarily atoned for the sins of men by dying on the cross as their substitute, thus satisfying divine justice and accomplishing salvation for all who trust in Him alone.
5. Jesus Christ rose from the dead in the same body, though glorified, in which He lived and died.
6. Jesus Christ ascended bodily into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God the Father, where He, the only mediator between God and man, continually makes intercession for His own.
7. Man was originally created in the image of God. He sinned by disobeying God; thus, he was alienated from his Creator. That historical fall brought all mankind under divine condemnation.
8. Man’s nature is corrupted, and he is thus totally unable to please God. Every man is in need of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
9. The salvation of man is wholly a work of God’s free grace and is not the work, in whole or in part, of human works or goodness or religious ceremony. God imputes His righteousness to those who put their faith in Christ alone for their salvation, and thereby justifies them in His sight.