Search 1449 mission trips from 92 mission organizations
Teen Missions International
We exist to launch youth into a lifetime of missionary involvement by training and mobilizing them to impact eternity now around the world. Work and evangelism short term mission trips share the Gospel using innovative tools such as sports, music, construction, drama, video/film, TESL, motorcycles, backpacking, boats, and...well you get the picture.
Teen Missions International has no currently published short-term mission trips.
A pioneer in short-term missions, we exist to launch adults, teens, preteens and
children into lifetime missions involvement by training and mobilizing them
to impact eternity now around the world. We offer the "bravest and toughest"
training at the primitive Lord's Boot Camp which includes a timed Obstacle
Course as well as classes in Bible, spiritual and practical survival skills
and construction. Youth learn to share Christ with creative methods such as
sports, music, drama, video//film, TESL (Teaching English as a Second
Language), motorcycles, backpacking and boats. Work teams have built
churches, orphanages, schools, mission airstrips, wells for clean drinking
water and even a hospital. Motto: Get Dirty for God.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in the three persons: The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ,in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood and His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His tangible return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the body of the saved and lost — they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.