Search 1293 mission trips from 95 mission organizations
Great Faith Vision
Great Faith Vision is a faith based, all volunteer, 501 (c) (3) nonprofit. We provide free eye care services, including eye exams, eyeglasses and related medical care to those without access or without the means to afford eye care services. We partner with like-minded mission organizations that care for the ongoing physical and spiritual needs of the patients we see and who can coordinate their post-clinic follow-up. We accomplish our work through volunteer teams of optometrists, ophthalmologists, opticians, nurses as well as students, adults and retirees with a range of skills and experience from across the USA.
Our mission is to fulfill the Great Commission by partnering with like-minded organizations to bring physical and spiritual sight to the communities we serve.
1. We believe the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, and is the absolute and final authority for faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, Creator and Sustainer of the universe, Who is eternally existent in three persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, His death to pay the penalty for everyone’s sins, His bodily resurrection, His exaltation at God’s right hand, and His personal, imminent return for His bride, the Church.
4. We believe that all have sinned and are therefore guilty before God and are under His condemnation.
5. We believe that all who by faith receive Jesus Christ as their Savior are born again of the Holy Spirit and eternally saved.
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost: those who are saved to the resurrection of eternal life with God, those who are lost to the resurrection of eternal condemnation separated from God in a place called hell.
7. We believe that Jesus commanded His church to “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature” and that every believer shares this responsibility.