Search 1449 mission trips from 92 mission organizations
Belize Christian Impact
We love partnering with others to bring hope to Belize. Welcome to BCI Belize Christian Impact Belize is a country rich with variety in culture, in nature and in history. Harvey Plett, director if BCI was born in Spanish Lookout, Belize, in a Mennonite farming community. Here he found freedom and raised his family with open eyes to those in need. Presently The whole Plett family serves at BCI. Harvey is Pastor of non-denominational church Fountain of Life Church that you will be visiting and/or ministering at during your mission week. May your week with us be a week of drawing closer to God, a week of freedom and peace. While you serve may you be refreshed in Him.
1. The Bible is the inspired and only infallible Word of God.
2. There is one true God, eternally existent in three persons:
God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life,
in His miracles, in His atoning death, in His bodily resurrection,
in His ascension to the right hand of the Father,
in His personal future return to the earth in power and glory.
4. The only means of being cleansed from sin is through
repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.
5. Divine healing is available through the redemptive work of
Christ on the cross.
6. In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit who indwells in
Christians and enables them to live the abundant life.
7. True happiness comes by serving others,
having Christian friends and growing in faith.