Search 1170 mission trips from 99 mission organizations
Heaven Sent Ministries
Bolivia, South America
Customizable: Jan-Dec 2019
Lasts between 1 week to 2 months
Evangelism: All Other, Orphan Care, Relief & Aid Distribution, and Sports & Outdoor
Total : $800 - $1,200 (US)
Includes: Lodging and Meals
Reach out to the poor, addicts and children in Sucre, Bolivia's judicial capital. Share the love of Christ as you make an impact for good on the lives of those in need.Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
This mission opportunity has 'something for everyone'. There is a great variety of ministry that can be done by working along side a well established mission organization, missionaries and churches. You will be able to serve among those who are recovering from addictions and are seeking to learn trades such as carpentry and making clothes. Also, work with local churches who reach out to the poor, especially the local children. Special mission trips in December are needed to give gifts to children in Sucre. There is also a need for people with construction skills who can build a wall around one of the ministry centers. There is also an on-going request by the churches for teams to run a 'VBS' style ministry to reach out to the children.
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
Work with established missionaries and local churches.
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Individuals, Groups [max size 50], Married Couples, and Families
Must be a born-again, Bible believing Christian. Some experience in helping those who have problems with breaking free from addictions (drugs and alcohol) would be of benefit in Sucre. Also, those who have experience in children's work would really help the churches in Bolivia.
The ability to speak Spanish would be very helpful. However, this is not a requirement for this mission opportunity.
It is possible to serve for up to 6 months (and possibly longer). Please ask for further details.
Mission Trip Offered By Heaven Sent Ministries
Heaven Sent Ministries' aim is to assist the church in reaching the world for Christ. We do this by helping the poor across the world by facilitating Hunger Challenges. In addition to this we also organise mission trips to many countries around the world.
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- South America
- Sucre and surrounding villages
- Start date
- Customizable: Jan-Dec 2019
- 1 week to 2 months
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- The poor, children, orphans
- People Group(s)
- Bolivian nationals, Mestizo, Amerindian, Highland and lowland peoples
- About 60% of the population has been baptized Catholic but are practicing animists or Christo-pagan, so statistics here must be interpreted in this light.
- Funds needed
- Total : $800 - $1,200 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging and Meals
- Airfare is in addition to the above cost. Booking early and paying for your airfare well in advance of your mission trips, helps to reduce airfare costs. Please call us to discuss this.
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- Training can be provided upon request. Please call 877 525 4476 or email [email protected] All teams/individuals are invited to a debriefing on the last day of the mission trip.
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.
- Application Deadline
- December 31, 2019
- Please contact Andrew and Laura Tattersall for further information on this mission trip. If you are part of a group, we need to know how many people speak Spanish so that we can provide translators if needed.