Search 1771 mission trips from 122 mission organizations
Help Street Children of the Caribbean!
Multiple Countries, Central America
October 27 to November 3, 2018
Lasts between Up to 2 weeks
Art, Drama, Music & Puppets
Campus Ministry, Orphan Care, Service Projects & Helps, and VBS/Bible Clubs
Total : $595 (US)
Includes: Lodging, Meals, and Travel to and from location
Be a part of a team restoring the lives of street children in the Caribbean.Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
The Mayan campus is perfectly located in the center of the Yucatan, in the quaint city of Tizimin (pronounced Tee-z-meen). The DCI campus where you will be lodging is located just four blocks from the central plaza. This is a docile area where authentic Mayan Indian culture remains unspoiled.
Community development at DCI’s mission outreach campus. Our newly constructed campus is ministry owned and operated. It provides diverse accommodations for large teams, families or independent students. All rooms are new and include hot water and A/C. The facilities include a beautiful common area and a kitchen with a refrigerator and the use of a microwave to warm up food.
Because we are missionaries, you have the choice of picking your own dates that work with your schedule. College and Youth Group Mission Trips [ 8 day Mission Trips Starting From $595 ]
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
We invite you to come and stay at our CARIBBEAN Guest House. We are Bill and Kathy Craver missionaries in Central America. We Specialize with Mission Trips in the Yucatan ! [South of Cancun]
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Elementary, Jr. High, Sr. High, College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Individuals, Groups [max size 120], Married Couples, and Families
No Experience Required
A wonderful team of Central American women will be preparing and serving all meals. A mix of very tasty tropical and USA type foods will be served. DCI is well known for our great meals; there will be plenty to eat!
Mission Trip Offered By DCI Missions
Is it still possible to find an affordable place to go on a short term mission trip? Fortunately there is, if you know where to go! Many people find that by choosing missionaries living in the country where God has placed in their heart to go, is the most effective way to take a mission trip. By choosing DCI for your next mission trip, you are coming to serve with missionaries living and operating in Belize, Caribbean, Guatemala and the Mayan Yucatan [Near Cancun].
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- Central America
- Cancun [SpringBreak & Summer]
- October 27 to November 3, 2018
- Up to 2 weeks
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- Orphans, Street Kids, Jungle Children
- People Group(s)
- We are touching the nation through our ongoing student outreaches.
- Funds needed
- Total : $595 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging, Meals, and Travel to and from location
- For Information… contact missionary Kathy Craver and ask her to mail you an informational packet. Group mission trip prices start at $595. (If emailing, make sure you send your mailing address)
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- This mission trip is to train and equip businessmen and women who have a call on their life to reach people with the message of Jesus Christ as professionals in global missions.
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.
- Awesome prices for groups! It Is Best To Call! 813-610-6351