Search 1168 mission trips from 120 mission organizations
STUDENT SPECIALTY TRIP- REAL ADVENTURE!
Multiple Countries, Central America
Customizable: Jan-Dec 2018
Lasts between Up to 2 weeks
Art, Drama, Music & Puppets, Campus Ministry, Service Projects & Helps, and Sports & Outdoor
Total : $595 (US)
Includes: Lodging, Meals, and Travel to and from location
THIS IS A SPECIALTY TRIP FOR STUDENT GROUPS / Stay at our CARIBBEAN Guest House. We Specialize in Mission Trips to the Mayan Yucatan ! [South of Cancun]Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
Change The Lives Of Mayan People By Conducting :
Paint a Church or School
Repair a Home for a Poor Family
Go to Area Schools and Speak to Students
Conduct VBS for Village Children
Host [Sports Evangelism] in Area Parks
Show Christian Films in Jungle Villages
Bring Food and Clothing to the Less-Fortunate
Many Mission Projects To Choose From!
This trip is for a team of 12 or more
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Elementary, Jr. High, Sr. High, College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Individuals, Groups [max size 120], Married Couples, and Families
You will be personally led by people who have 22 years or more of experience in the Mayan CARIBBEAN.
[ Grab Your Spot Today ] Call and Let Us Pencil In Your Date !
We are touching the nation through our ongoing student outreaches.
Mission Trip Offered By DCI Missions
Is it still possible to find an affordable place to go on a short term mission trip? Fortunately there is, if you know where to go! Many people find that by choosing missionaries living in the country where God has placed in their heart to go, is the most effective way to take a mission trip. By choosing DCI for your next mission trip, you are coming to serve with missionaries living and operating in Belize, Caribbean, Guatemala and the Mayan Yucatan [Near Cancun].
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- Central America
- Belize, Yucatan South of Cancun, Guatemala
- Start date
- Customizable: Jan-Dec 2018
- Up to 2 weeks
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- Jungle Village People, Street Kids
- People Group(s)
- Funds needed
- Total : $595 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging, Meals, and Travel to and from location
- For Information… contact missionary Kathy Craver and ask her to mail you an informational packet. Group mission trip prices start at $595. (If emailing, make sure you send your mailing address)
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- No Experience Required
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.
- Mission Trip Includes all: Meals, in-Country transportation, airport pick up and return, lodging, project supplies, and all drinking water.