Search 1771 mission trips from 122 mission organizations
Mayan Yucatán... Under $500
Multiple Countries, Central America
Customizable: May-Dec 2018
Lasts between Up to 2 weeks
Community Development, Hospitality & Cooking, Orphan Care, and Service Projects & Helps
Total : $495 (US)
Includes: Lodging, Meals, and Travel to and from location
If the normal cookie cutter mission trip is not for you, if you are adventurous, and if a mission trip outside the norm turns you on, then the DCI program is for you!Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
[Mayan Campus] "$495" - Family Mission Trip Lodging.
5 Days/ 4 Nights
We invite you to lodge at our Mayan Yucatan Missionary Base. We Specialize in Mission Training in the Mayan Yucatan... [West of Cancun]
Because we are missionaries, you have the choice of picking your own dates that work with your schedule.
[ Grab Your Spot Today ] Call and Let Us Pencil In Your Date !
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
We are touching the nation through our ongoing student outreaches.
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Elementary, Jr. High, Sr. High, College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Individuals, Groups [max size 120], Married Couples, and Families
No Experience Required
Mission Trip Offered By DCI Missions
Is it still possible to find an affordable place to go on a short term mission trip? Fortunately there is, if you know where to go! Many people find that by choosing missionaries living in the country where God has placed in their heart to go, is the most effective way to take a mission trip. By choosing DCI for your next mission trip, you are coming to serve with missionaries living and operating in Belize, Caribbean, Guatemala and the Mayan Yucatan [Near Cancun].
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- Central America
- Cancun, Cozumel, Yucatan of Mexico
- Start date
- Customizable: May-Dec 2018
- Up to 2 weeks
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- Working with street children, Jungle Villages, orphans
- People Group(s)
- Funds needed
- Total : $495 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging, Meals, and Travel to and from location
- For Information… contact missionary Kathy Craver and ask her to mail you an informational packet. Group mission trip prices start at $495. (If emailing, make sure you send your mailing address)
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- No Experience Required
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.
- A wonderful team of Central American women will be preparing and serving all meals. A mix of very tasty tropical and USA type foods will be served. DCI is well known for our great meals; there will be plenty to eat!