Search 1343 mission trips from 95 mission organizations
Teams Taking the Love of Jesus to Children in Haiti
Priority 1 Ministries
Customizable: Jan-Dec 2019
Lasts between 1 week to 2 weeks
Evangelism: Friendship & Lifestyle, Orphan Care, Service Projects & Helps, and VBS/Bible Clubs
*see notes below or inquire for details
Want to take a trip that's more than a vacation? Your team can take hope and the love of Jesus to the children of Haiti!Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
If you have: a desire to serve the Lord internationally; have a passion for children to experience the love of Christ; and, can give the Lord 1 or 2 weeks of your time - then, you can serve with a Priority 1 Winter/Spring Outreach Team. You can make a difference in the lives of orphanage children in Haiti through building relationships and presenting VBS clubs. For groups of 6 or more
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
Teams serve with an established orphanage and church in which they can build relationships with the children and conduct VBS for hundreds of disadvantaged children. The children can then become part of the church for continued discipleship and spiritual encouragement.
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Sr. High, College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Groups [max size 10], Married Couples, and Families
All are welcome who have a desire to help disadvantaged families, especially children, and having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is encouraged.
No language required, interpreter provided
If you have a passion for the Lord; a deep desire to help orphans and at-risk children come to Christ; and a general desire to share your life with others - this trip is for you. We are excited to have groups from your church, youth group, school, family members, etc to serve as a group that you have organized. We do not place individuals in groups, we accept only groups you form yourself.
Mission Trip Offered By Priority 1 Ministries
Short-term urban and international cross-cultural mission trips for youth (individuals and groups), adults, families, retirees; Children's Ministry, Evangelism Outreach, Work Teams, Teaching Teams, Sports Teams, Street and Village Evangelism
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- Team members may receive training prior to departure for Haiti and are able to build relationships with orphanage children while being housed in an apartment attached to the orphanage.
- Start date
- Customizable: Jan-Dec 2019
- 1 week to 2 weeks
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- Haitian orphans and other children of all ages and economic conditions
- People Group(s)
- Haitian people - Christians and non-Christians
- Funds needed
- *see notes below or inquire for details
- Approximate costs (will vary according to airfare): $800 (per person for 1st week, adjusted for additional time) plus airfare. All support is tax-deductible; support form letters are provided and can be sent to family, friends, and churches who would become co-laborers with you
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- Your greatest preparation will be in time committed to prayer, fasting and study of God's Word prior to serving with the team. Whenever possible your team can receive pre-field training at our facility in NYC or a staff member could come to your team to do training. A time of orientation will be held upon arrival and a time of Debrief will be held prior to departure from the mission field.
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.
- Help make an eternal difference in the lives of at-risk children in Haiti as the Lord touches your own heart!! This is a life-changing experience you won't want to miss!