Search 1772 mission trips from 122 mission organizations
Heaven Sent Ministries
Ghana, Western Africa
Customizable: Jan-Dec 2018
Lasts between 1 week to 2 weeks
Bible Studies & Small Groups
Construction, Evangelism: All Other, Evangelism: Open Air/Street, and Inner City/Urban Ministry
Total : $750 - $1,000 (US)
Includes: Lodging and Meals
Serve Christ in the vibrant, friendly country of Ghana.Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
Serve Christ through sharing God's love to the people of Ghana. Work in Accra, the capital city, and surrounding villages. Minister in a variety of areas, from construction (HSM is building a Pastor Training Center) to orphans, mothers and adults. Help the local churches with their outreach and evangelistic programmes.
There are opportunities for street and market place ministry. Assist as needed in the medical clinics.
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
Work with local Christian churches and missionaries. Help them with their outreach to the poor and destitute.
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Sr. High, College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Individuals, Groups [max size 25], Married Couples, and Families
Some overseas mission experience is preferable, but not a requirement for this mission trip.
English is widely spoken in Ghana.
Some construction experience is useful, but not essential.
Mission Trip Offered By Heaven Sent Ministries
Heaven Sent Ministries' aim is to assist the church in reaching the world for Christ. We do this by helping the poor across the world by facilitating Hunger Challenges. In addition to this we also organise mission trips to many countries around the world.
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- Western Africa
- Accra, the capital of Ghana and surrounding areas.
- Start date
- Customizable: Jan-Dec 2018
- 1 week to 2 weeks
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- street kids, orphans, adults, mothers
- People Group(s)
- Local people
- Mix of beliefs. Increasing Musilm population.
- Funds needed
- Total : $750 - $1,000 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging and Meals
- Transportation from the airport (in Ghana) and insurance is included in the above price. Air-fare is not included in the above. Please note that we plan this to be a 10 day mission trip. However, we can be flexible and arrange different lengths of time for mission trips.
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.
- Application Deadline
- December 31, 2018
- You will need a VISA to travel to Ghana. Please contact us and we will help you through the process.
We are in the process are completing a Pastor Training Center. It is anticipated that this will completed in January 2013. We plan to use this facility to house mission teams in the future.