Search 1774 mission trips from 122 mission organizations
Heaven Sent Ministries
Portugal, Western Europe
Customizable: Jan-Dec 2018
Lasts between 1 week to 2 weeks
Art, Drama, Music & Puppets
Evangelism: All Other, Evangelism: Friendship & Lifestyle, Sports & Outdoor, and VBS/Bible Clubs
Total : $700 - $1,000 (US)
Includes: Lodging and Meals
Reach out to the people of historic Portugal. Pleasant weather all-year-round makes it possible to do missions 24-7-365.Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
Take part in a mission trip to the beautiful northern part of Portugal. Share Christ with the people of Braga and Avero, two ancient, historic cities.
Help local missionaries reach the local people through Bible studies, house groups and supporting the local churches.
Travel to small villages to reach gypsy communities where there is much need. Minister to gypsy families through music, drama and sharing Christ.
In addition to this there is the opportunity to share the Gospel at universities/colleges and get involved with VBS/Bible Clubs for children.
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
Help established mission workers as they continue to reach the Portuguese for Christ.
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Sr. High, College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Groups [max size 200], Married Couples, and Families
None. However, it is desirable that teams are prepared to take part in ministry to children, gives testimonies and share Christ within small groups.
Portugeuse/Spanish speaking is a useful advantage, but not a requirement for this mission trip.
Portugal is the poorest country in Western Europe. Many wealthy Portuguese live outside of Portugal.
Mission Trip Offered By Heaven Sent Ministries
Heaven Sent Ministries' aim is to assist the church in reaching the world for Christ. We do this by helping the poor across the world by facilitating Hunger Challenges. In addition to this we also organise mission trips to many countries around the world.
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- Western Europe
- Cities visited in Portugal-Braga and Porto.
- Start date
- Customizable: Jan-Dec 2018
- 1 week to 2 weeks
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- Children, youth/young adults, adults
- People Group(s)
- Portuguese, Gypsies
- Portugal is a predominately catholic country. Many have no relationship with God and many of the youth do not go to church.
- Funds needed
- Total : $700 - $1,000 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging and Meals
- Airfare costs to be added. Cost also includes transportation from airport in Portugal to mission site.
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- Pre-field training can be provided upon request but is not a requirement for this mission trip. Please email [email protected] for further information.
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.
- Application Deadline
- December 31, 2018
- POSIBLE DAY TRIP TO VIGO IN SPAIN. Please ask for further information.