Search 1303 mission trips from 95 mission organizations
2019 Belize Mission Trip
Belize, Central America
Customizable: Jan-Dec 2019
Lasts between 1 week to 2 weeks
Medical/Healthcare, Orphan Care, Sports & Outdoor, and VBS/Bible Clubs
Total : $699 (US)
Includes: Lodging, Meals, and Travel to and from location
This trip can be joined by individuals or groups. It is a one week medical mission to Belize City and BelmopanInquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
This opportunity is designed for groups, families and individuals.
Come to Belize and experience the tropics in a new way. Have the option of working in the Rain Forest, or the inner city. Work with families and people in the community as well as visiting orphanages, hospitals, clinics and small farming projects.
Belize is such a beautiful, but very poor country. Your group can come and build a home for a family of four to six people in a matter of days. Look at Home Makeover Extreme edition!
Remember, all CLM mission trips are all inclusive. Not only do we offer the lowest cost across the board, but we also give you the option to choose your own itinerary, location, and ministry based on your group's skills, training, and personal abilities. You will never have to sleep on a floor, or get your own food. CLM will provide for you beds to sleep in, three meals a day, and all your needed transportation.
If you are looking for a meaningful missions experience for your group, this is it! Let our network of local churches and ministries be your canvas. Come partner up with local churches that desperately need your help.
Our Mission Trip Promos from us to you.
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
Your group will work alongside the local churches in any areas based on local conditions and needs. The local church will incorporate the new believers and provide all the necessary follow up. We encourage you to start a partnership relationship with a local ministry and build it up for years to come. This will ensure the success of the ministry in the long term.
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Jr. High, Sr. High, College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Groups [max size 100], Married Couples, and Families
No previous experience necessary.
English (Spanish a plus).
Mission Trip Offered By Lifetime Missions
Phone: 678-574-3818 x
Lifetime Missions (CLM) is an Indigenous Missions Agency Organizing Custom Made Mission Trips since 1991 for the sole purpose of reaching out to the people of the Caribbean with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. U.S and Canada Applicants Only
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- Central America
- Belize City (general area), Belmopan, Altun Ha, etc.
- Start date
- Customizable: Jan-Dec 2019
- 1 week to 2 weeks
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- Street Kids, single parents, orphans, elderly, children
- People Group(s)
- Various people groups: Garifunas, Mayan, Carib Indians, Mexican, Mestitsos, etc.
- Funds needed
- Total : $699 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging, Meals, and Travel to and from location
- The cost for the trip is all inclusive. You will not have to spend a penny more on your lodging, meals or ground transportation while on the mission field.
Each team member is responsible to raise $100.00 to cover the cost of the construction materials (if any).
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- Pre-trip training will be provided as soon as your group is signed up. CLM will provide a Detailed Training Manual for the leader and for the group members.
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.
- Application Deadline
- December 31, 2019
- CLM is an indigenous missions agency and as such it presents the most ideal set up for your group. We understand not only the American mind set, but also the culture your group will minister to. Our indigenous staff will do all the preparatory work ahead of time, and provide all the necessary follow up long after your group leaves the country. All ministry is done under the umbrella of a local ministry that provides guidance, follow up, and support for all future outreach activities.