Search 1299 mission trips from 95 mission organizations
Belize Mission Trip 2019 | Christmas Break on the island of Ambergris Caye
Believers World Outreach
Belize, Central America
December 27, 2019 to January 2, 2020
Lasts between Up to 2 weeks
Art, Drama, Music & Puppets
Evangelism: Open Air/Street, Service Projects & Helps, Sports & Outdoor, and VBS/Bible Clubs
Total : $998 (US)
Includes: Lodging and Meals
Shine the light of Christmas in Belize. Beyond the borders of tradition. Beyond the borders of same old. Venture out to help those in desperate need with the love of Jesus during your holiday.Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
Though breathtakingly beautiful, Belize is a very spiritually dark country that has long been an important link in the drug supply chain between South and Central America. With such a deluge in illegal drugs, many children live in broken homes and fall victim to abuse, neglect, and unwanted teen pregnancies.
This Christmas break, we will spend our time on the Caribbean island of Ambergris Caye, Belize. And while it appears to be a picturesque tourist destination, underneath the extreme beauty, lies the harsh reality of broken families, hurting children and the emptiness of life without Jesus. But the wonderful news is that He came so we could have life, and have it more abundantly! Believers World Outreach invites you to celebrate our Savior’s birth by sharing the Good news of Christ's love and the hope we have through Jesus.
Our stay will be devoted to loving on this island community in Jesus’ name through children's outreaches (soccer tournaments, dance, VBS), cosmetology, and church service projects. Our goal is to end the week with a festival, giving the children a safe, Christ-centered environment to begin their New Year in. You can be a part of shining the light of Christ on the island of Ambergris Caye!
While sacrificing your holidays may seem a little intimidating and overwhelming, the amount of energy, excitement, and sense of eternal investment you will take back to your daily life, is worth so much more than what you give up. So whether you’re a student or a teacher with time off from school, a parent looking for a way to lead your family in blessing others, or an individual answering God’s call to “Go!”, you have a unique gift set that can show the love of Jesus this holiday season!
This is an amazing trip for individuals AND families!
Copy this link to get a glimpse of what our Belize trip is all about!
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
BWO partners with long-term missionaries, churches, and/or organizations already in the mission country. Coming alongside already established ministries allows the short-term team's ministry to be more affective under the guidance of the local ministry partners who know the people, the culture, and the needs.
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Elementary, Jr. High, Sr. High, College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Individuals, Groups [max size 80], Married Couples, and Families
1) Love Jesus
2) Love people
3) Have a willing heart to serve
4) Be flexible
5) Be open to new things
There are no education or experience requirements needed to participate in a BWO mission trip.
English. Spanish and Creole are helpful but not required.
All applicants must complete the paperwork and payment requirements set by BWO. A background check is required for adults ages 18 and up.
Mission Trip Offered By Believers World Outreach
Believers World Outreach is a non-profit 501c3 short-term missions sending organization. We organize and facilitate mission trips for churches, youth groups, other mission organizations, and individuals that desire a deeper walk with Jesus, taking them to the mission field to further God's Kingdom and purposes in the earth. We realize that everyone may not feel evangelistically gifted but EVERYONE has God given abilities and talents! That’s why we have created several distinct ministry areas which allows ANYONE the opportunity to partake in a short-term mission trip! HERE’S A LIST OF SOME OF THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF MINISTRY TEAMS THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BE A PART OF: ~ Evangelism & Drama ~Cosmetology& Beauty ~Surf Outreach ~Construction & Work Projects ~Orphanage Ministry ~Tech Support (installing & setting up computers) ~Medical and Optical ~Prayer Ministry ~Vacation Bible Schools ~Teaching English
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- Central America
- San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, BZ
- December 27, 2019 to January 2, 2020
- Up to 2 weeks
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- Children, adults, poor/marginalized
- People Group(s)
- Belizean, Guatemalan, Mexican
- Roman Catholic, Nonbelievers, Black Magic, Rastafarian
- Funds needed
- Total : $998 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging and Meals
- Trip is all-inclusive from Belize City, BZ and includes all food, lodging, and ground transportation during the trip dates. Airfare is not included in the trip price, each individual is responsible for booking their own flight to and from Belize City, BZ.
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- BWO provides a six-part online training series that all missionaries are required to watch prior to their trip. These videos are designed to help the missionary prepare their heart and learn about cultural awareness when ministering. There will also be teachings while in the mission country, as well as debriefing after each ministry day. Upon return, BWO offers a debriefing video designed to help the missionary readjust to life in the States after their missions experience.
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.
- Believers World Outreach believes that God created you to be uniquely…you. In other words, He made you the way you are for a very specific and wonderful reason. You are not here on accident and the things you are good at are no coincidence. God has a plan for your life and it involves using the gifts and talents He has given you. It requires doing what no one else can do. The thing you do best: Be you. Sound a little too good to be true? Believe it.
Utilizing people’s unique gift sets to minister to others is what BWO is all about. It is for this very reason, that BWO has developed many different areas of ministry. If you have an idea for a ministry that isn’t listed, we would love to talk with you about the possibilities of adding that ministry on an upcoming trip.
Why not let God take your unique blend of skills, personality, background, and life experiences and use them on the mission field?
Check us out on the web at www.believersworld.com