Search 1343 mission trips from 95 mission organizations
Children's Camps in United Kingdom
United Kingdom, Western Europe
Customizable: Jan, Jun or Aug 2020
Lasts between 1 month to 2 months
Discipleship, Evangelism: Friendship & Lifestyle, Sports & Outdoor, and VBS/Bible Clubs
*see notes below or inquire for details
Three summer camps for children of various ages.Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
YOUTH CAMPS:in the summer for 4 weeks or in the autumn and spring for 6 weeks.
The summer camp program involves: setup the camp, work as a tent leader or kitchen helper at the WARRIOR camp (10-13 yrs) and at the TEEN camp (13-17 yrs). There may be opportunities for up-front ministry if appropriate. Autumn and Spring: working with a mentor of the WEC Youth Team in schools, holiday and after-school clubs or working with World Adventure programs for Sunday School groups.
The particular skills required are: a keen interest and desire to work with children or youth, a creative mind to devise your own activities and resources to use with youth. Open to Bible College Interns.
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Individuals and Married Couples
Mission Trip Offered By WEC International
Phone: 888-646-6202 x6621
WEC International is an international (members from 55+ nationalities), interdenominational mission agency. WEC is one of the ten largest church planting mission agencies in the world. WEC endeavours to bring the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to the remaining unevangelized peoples with the utmost urgency. WECers plant churches in many countries around the world with locations in Africa, Asia, North Africa, Central Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and South Pacific. To find out more about WEC International in the USA visit www.wec-usa.org WEC USA has 3 short term programs: Discovery (individuals or teams that go out up to 3 months; WEC Trek (individuals that go from 3 months - 12 months) and WEC Core (individuals that go for 2 years). If you are looking to apply from another country please check wectrek.org for the sending base in your country.
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- Start date
- Customizable: Jan, Jun or Aug 2020
- 1 month to 2 months
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- People Group(s)
- Funds needed
- *see notes below or inquire for details
- Costs of WEC Trek trips are not fixed due to the flexibility we offer. Costs will depend on where you want to go, how long you want to stay and airfare costs.
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- Pre-Field Training through activities and reading guided by a pre-field manual followed by a 1 week orientation training at the WEC HQ near Philadelphia, PA. Debriefing for 3 days immediately on return of the trip at the WEC HQ.
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.
- More information about WEC Trek, the short-term ministry of WEC International,can be found on our web page www.wectrek.org Click on the Trek program closest to your location. Other opportunities in the 10/40 window, not listed here, are also available on our web page.