Search 1391 mission trips from 120 mission organizations
October 2018 World Race Route 3
Multiple Countries, Multiple Regions
October 1, 2018 to August 30, 2019
Lasts between 6 months to 1 year
Discipleship, Evangelism: All Other, Mobilization, and Orphan Care
*see notes below or inquire for details
The World Race is a journey to 11 countries in 11 months to serve "the least of these" while amongst real and raw community.Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
Have you ever wondered if there's something more out there? If there's more to life than empty traditions, routines, and working 9-5 everyday to achieve the impossibility of the American dream?
It's because there is.
There is a generation of radicals whose heartbeat is to see a changed world. It's a generation that's dissatisfied with the status quo and is actively rising to the challenge of seeing the world transformed through tangible expressions of God's love. World Racers are seeing lives changed in nations all over the world.
Travel to 11 countries on this trip of a lifetime! Work with orphans, church plants and other ministry opportunities while traveling on a squad with like-minded people!
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
The World Racers travel to several of our long term mission bases around the world, strengthening the Kingdom around the world.
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
College and Adult
Eligible to Go
Individuals and Married Couples
Mission Trip Offered By World Race
The World Race takes participants to 11 different countries, for 11 months to share the love of Jesus Christ by serving others. Thousands of young people have gone, and their best stories live on updates.theworldrace.org
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- El Salvador
- Central America
- Eastern Africa
- Eastern Europe
- Southeastern Asia
- October 1, 2018 to August 30, 2019
- 6 months to 1 year
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- orphans, poor, forgotten, sex trafficked, slaves, abused
- People Group(s)
- All nationalities
- Multiple - people of all faiths (and non-faith)
- Funds needed
- *see notes below or inquire for details
- Funds are support raised. 98% of our World Racers successfully raise the entire amount for their trip!
Cost includes insurance and alumni conference approximately a month after the mission trip.
Additionally, there is a $39 application fee.
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- Once you’ve decided to embark on the World Race, you and your teammates will come together for a week of intense preparation for your journey. Throw away your expectations, because what you think you may need for a trip of this magnitude is probably not what you will end up experiencing at Training Camp.
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.
- Application Deadline
- June 22, 2018