Search 1507 mission trips from 84 mission organizations
Pastor Training in Costa Rica!
Christ For the City International
Costa Rica, Central America
Customizable: Jan-Nov 2020
Lasts between 1 week to 2 weeks
Administration & Leadership
Education: Theological & Bible, Leadership Training, VBS/Bible Clubs, and Vision Building/Experience
Total : $740 - $1,300 (US)
Includes: Lodging and Meals
Bring your team of pastors to train leaders in Costa Rica!Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
Pastors, lay leaders, and congregations are in need of Biblical teaching and training. Bring your team of teachers and hold seminars on leadership, development, evangelism, prayer, children’s ministry, and more.
Your team has the opportunity to combine pastoral training with other outreach activities such as sports, children’s ministry, community outreach, medical/dental clinics, and more!
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
At most of our bases, the local ministries are run by long-term missionaries who are native to the country and know the specific needs of the communities they serve. They intentionally and consistently follow-up with the churches your team ministers to.
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Groups [max size 30], Married Couples, and Families
Skills and experience in church leadership, development and growth are required.
Spanish is helpful, but not required.
Mission Trip Offered By Christ For the City International
Christ For the City International (CFCI) is an international missions organization committed to serving others in the name of Christ. We have more than 500 mission workers in 17 countries serving through more than 90 different ministries!
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- Costa Rica
- Central America
- San Jose
- Start date
- Customizable: Jan-Nov 2020
- 1 week to 2 weeks
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- Churches, Pastors, Church Leaders
- People Group(s)
- Funds needed
- Total : $740 - $1,300 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging and Meals
- Teams are responsible for their own airfare, travel documents, and airport fees. All lodging, meals, in-country transportation, medical insurance, translators, ministry projects, local ministry support, debrief, and sight-seeing excursion are included in the trip cost.
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- In addition to extensive pre-trip training and support, your experience will include on-the-ground orientation and a day of excursion/debrief to conclude your time in Costa Rica.
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.