Search 1343 mission trips from 95 mission organizations
Sports Mission Trips
Christ For the City International
Multiple Countries, Multiple Regions
Customizable: Jan-Nov 2020
Lasts between 1 week to 2 weeks
Evangelism: Friendship & Lifestyle, Inner City/Urban Ministry, Sports & Outdoor, and Visitation & Encouragement
Total : $480 - $1,300 (US)
Includes: Lodging and Meals
Bring your sports team on an international trip!Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
Run clinics, camps and training sessions. Share the Good News while teaching children new skills. Play against college and professional teams.
Come and play soccer, baseball, basketball or softball in Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Nicaragua or Zimbabwe.
Or, play volleyball in El Salvador or Nicaragua.
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
At most of our bases, the local ministries are run by long-term missionaries who are native to the country and know the specific needs of the communities they serve. They intentionally and consistently follow-up with the communities your team ministers to.
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Sr. High, College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Groups [max size 30] and Families
Currently playing or have played organized sports at a collegiate or varsity high school level.
Spanish is helpful, but not required.
Mission Trip Offered By Christ For the City International
Christ For the City International (CFCI) is an international missions organization committed to serving others in the name of Christ. We have more than 500 mission workers in 17 countries serving through more than 90 different ministries!
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Central America
- South America
- Southern Africa
- Start date
- Customizable: Jan-Nov 2020
- 1 week to 2 weeks
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- Children and Youth
- People Group(s)
- Funds needed
- Total : $480 - $1,300 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging and Meals
- Teams are responsible for their own airfare, travel documents, and airport fees. All lodging, meals, in-country transportation, medical insurance, translators, ministry projects, local ministry support, debrief, and sight-seeing excursion are included in the trip cost.
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- In addition to extensive pre-trip training and support, your experience will include on-the-ground orientation, and a day of excursion/debrief to conclude your time in country.
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.