Search 1532 mission trips from 90 mission organizations
Vacations with Humanitarian Purpose -Under $500 Mission Trip
Multiple Countries, Multiple Regions
Customizable: Jan-Dec 2020
Lasts between Up to 2 weeks
Community Development, Service Projects & Helps, Sports & Outdoor, and VBS/Bible Clubs
Total : $495 - $595 (US)
Includes: Lodging, Meals, and Travel to and from location
Vacation Outside the Box , contact DCI about humanitarian vacations! The cost of in-country lodging, All Meals, Transportation and Project Materials, Packages from Under $500 Mission Trips.Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
Our tropical mission campuses are places where people seek the Lord's direction for the rest of their life. After a long day of missionary service, people find that the properties are a beautiful, peaceful setting to rest and enjoy one another's company. All for/ Under $500 Mission Trips!
Go.. where you never thought you would!
Do.. what you never thought you could!
Be.. what you always knew you should be!
How To Get Started on a: Under $500 Mission Trip:
Be ready for adventure!!
Make sure that going global is for you.
Trust God to bring in your funds.
Email – DCI Mission Trip Office
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
To Reach the Youth in the Region that our Mission Campus is Located: Our style is free, exciting, Jesus focused, and not based on performance over presence.
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Elementary, Jr. High, Sr. High, College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Individuals, Groups [max size 120], Married Couples, and Families
Under $500 Mission trips... No experience needed!
Text our global office for information about- under $500 mission trip.
Mission Trip Offered By DCI Missions
Is it still possible to find an affordable place to go on a short term mission trip? Fortunately there is, if you know where to go! Many people find that by choosing missionaries living in the country where God has placed in their heart to go, is the most effective way to take a mission trip. By choosing DCI for your next mission trip, you are coming to serve with missionaries living and operating in Belize, Caribbean, Guatemala and the Mayan Yucatan [Near Cancun].
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- Central America
- Belize City,Mexican Yucatán, Honduras
- Start date
- Customizable: Jan-Dec 2020
- Up to 2 weeks
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- Mestizo (Spanish-Maya)
- People Group(s)
- Funds needed
- Total : $495 - $595 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging, Meals, and Travel to and from location
- Text our Global Office at 813-610-6351
The State of the Yucatan is Extremely Safe. 135 miles West from the Craziness of Cancun Making the Area of the Yucatan a Perfect Location for Families and Mission Teams.
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.
- Call or text our mission trip office for information about- under $500 mission trip. Humanitarian Service / Travel & Retreats The cost of in-country lodging, all meals, transportation and project materials range from $495 to $595. Our organization provides opportunities in the Mayan Yucatan and Central America. Opportunities include restoring communities, helping orphans and/or disabled children, and repairing school buildings. We have skilled and helpful supervisors on the mission sites to assist your group with the technical and practical aspects of the job—ensuring the success of your team’s mission project. The youth and leaders that you bring will need no prior experience or expertise to be able to make a difference on the mission field. Phone 813-610-6351