Search 1303 mission trips from 95 mission organizations
Soccer Trip to El Salvador!
Christ For the City International
El Salvador, Central America
Customizable: Jan-Nov 2020
Lasts between 1 week to 2 weeks
Community Development, Evangelism: Friendship & Lifestyle, Sports & Outdoor, and VBS/Bible Clubs
Total : $710 - $1,240 (US)
Bring your soccer team on a mission trip to El Salvador! Play competitive games, teach clinics, build relationships, and share the Gospel with our soccer school.Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
Most of the children that come to our soccer school are from impoverished slum communities, surrounded by gang violence, broken homes, abuse, and substance dependency. Our soccer program is often their only source of positive relationships and a means to hear the Gospel. Your team has the opportunity to build relationships with these kids through your shared passion: the love of soccer!
Play competitive games against local teams, teach clinics, build relationships, and share the Gospel with the kids in our soccer school.
You also have the opportunity to partner sports ministry with other options, such as children's outreach, construction projects, medical/dental clinics, rural outreach, and more!
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
At most of our bases, the local ministries are run by long-term missionaries who are native to the country and know the specific needs of the communities they serve. They intentionally and consistently follow-up with the communities your team ministers to.
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Jr. High, Sr. High, College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Groups [max size 25]
Soccer experience is preferred for this trip.
Spanish is helpful, but not required.
Mission Trip Offered By Christ For the City International
Christ For the City International (CFCI) is an international missions organization committed to serving others in the name of Christ. We have more than 500 mission workers in 17 countries serving through more than 90 different ministries!
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- El Salvador
- Central America
- San Salvador
- Start date
- Customizable: Jan-Nov 2020
- 1 week to 2 weeks
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- Children, At-Risk Youth, and Families.
- People Group(s)
- Salvadorians and South Americans.
- Primarily Roman Catholic.
- Funds needed
- Total : $710 - $1,240 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Teams are responsible for their own airfare, travel documents, and airport fees. All lodging, meals, in-country transportation, medical insurance, translators, ministry projects, local ministry support, debrief, and sight-seeing excursion are included in the trip cost.
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- In addition to extensive pre-trip training and support, your experience will include on-the-ground orientation and a day of excursion/debrief to conclude your time in El Salvador.
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.