Search 1488 mission trips from 84 mission organizations
Amazing Mission Trips Under $500!
Multiple Countries, Multiple Regions
February 15 - 19, 2020
Lasts between Up to 2 weeks
Art, Drama, Music & Puppets
Orphan Care, Relief & Aid Distribution, Sports & Outdoor, and VBS/Bible Clubs
Total : $495 (US)
Includes: Lodging, Meals, and Travel to and from location
Family Mission Trips Under $500 are trips of a lifetime! You will be conducting projects, aiding children, working in Indian villages and evangelizing up jungle rivers.Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
DCI Specializes in under $500 family mission trips! We are missionaries who conduct outreaches in the countries of Guatemala, the Mayan Yucatan and Caribbean. We lead families on amazing mission trips
Lodging: While serving you will be staying at the DCI "Missionary Campus". Your rooms are furnished with beds, A/C and a bathroom with a shower. Purified water is provided for all.
At DCI people work and serve with men and women from various age groups and different parts of the world. It is not uncommon to spend time with other like minded individuals with a heart to serve. While working together, bonds that transcend culture and age forge to create life long friendships.
Food: A wonderful team of local women will be preparing and serving all meals. A mix of very tasty Central American and USA type foods will be served. DCI is well known for our great meals; there will be plenty to eat
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
Our tropical mission campuses are places where people seek the Lord's direction for the rest of their life. For only $500 mission trips per person. After a long day of missionary service, people find that the properties are a beautiful, peaceful setting to rest and enjoy one another's company.
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Elementary, Jr. High, Sr. High, College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Individuals, Groups [max size 120], Married Couples, and Families
No Experience Required
If you and your family are interested in experiencing life in another land and culture, why not take a mission trip together? Just Come! / No Experience Required!
Mission Trip Offered By DCI Missions
Mission Trips Starting At $495. Is it still possible to find an affordable place to go on a short term mission trip? Fortunately there is, if you know where to go! Many people find that by choosing missionaries living in the country where God has placed in their heart to go, is the most effective way to take a mission trip. By choosing DCI for your next mission trip, you are coming to serve with missionaries living and operating in Belize, Caribbean, Guatemala and the Mayan Yucatan [Near Cancun].
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- Central America
- Improving quality of life for people in need is the outcomes of a DCI mission trip. Your group or family will be able to bond not only with each other, but with the Mayan people you serve.
- February 15 - 19, 2020
- Up to 2 weeks
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- Working with street children, Jungle Villages, orphans
- People Group(s)
- Mestizo (Spanish-Maya)
- Funds needed
- Total : $495 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging, Meals, and Travel to and from location
- On A DCI Caribbean Mission Trip:
- You Have The Convenience of Building Your Own Mission Trip.
- You have the choice of coming solo or you can form a group.
- You will Not Feel like Just another Number or Lost in a large crowd.
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- In-Country Training Provided
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.
- We can customize any timeframe for a group of 5 or more. If you are coming solo or are a group of 4 members or less, here are mission trip timeframes for you: (February 19-26), (March 5-10), (March 14-21), (March 28-April 4), (April 20-24), (June 18-22), (June 20-27), (June 27-July 4), (July 10-17), (July 27- August 3), (August 1-8) Grab Your Mission While There Are Openings! Sleeping Accommodations: Beautiful rooms with bunkbeds, hot water & A/C. Never will you sleep in a sleeping bag or on a floor at DCI.