Search 1474 mission trips from 92 mission organizations
Aid Mayan Children Under $495 Mission Trips.
Multiple Countries, Multiple Regions
Approx: Oct-Dec 2019
Lasts between 1 week to 2 weeks
Art, Drama, Music & Puppets, Community Development, Orphan Care, and Relief & Aid Distribution
Total : $495 (US)
Includes: Lodging, Meals, and Travel to and from location
Be part of our ministry team. You will visit pre-planned area sites to conduct projects. Project is aiding poor children in villages, light repair projects and painting in the Mayan city.Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
Community development at DCI’s mission outreach campus. Our newly constructed campus is ministry owned and operated. It provides diverse accommodations for large teams, families or independent students. All rooms are new and include hot water and A/C. The facilities include a beautiful common area and a kitchen with a refrigerator and the use of a microwave to warm up food.
The Mayan campus is perfectly located in the center of the Yucatan, in the quaint city of Tizimin (pronounced Tee-z-meen). The DCI campus where you will be lodging is located just four blocks from the central plaza. This is a docile area where authentic Mayan Indian culture remains unspoiled.
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
DCI works directly with local denominational and independent churches. It’s our mission to strengthen the body of Christ in the regions surrounding our International missions bases. Our in-country campus director’s work hard to connect you with a church that fits your ministries personality. After your team signs up for a mission trip and you are accepted; the senior team leader of your group will have many consultations with DCI. This makes your mission experience very effective.
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Elementary, Jr. High, Sr. High, College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Individuals, Groups [max size 70], Married Couples, and Families
LAST MINUTE SIGN-UP OK! If the normal cookie cutter mission trip is not for you, if you are adventurous, and if a mission trip outside the norm turns you on, then the DCI program is for you!
Mission Trip Offered By DCI Missions
Is it still possible to find an affordable place to go on a short term mission trip? Fortunately there is, if you know where to go! Many people find that by choosing missionaries living in the country where God has placed in their heart to go, is the most effective way to take a mission trip. By choosing DCI for your next mission trip, you are coming to serve with missionaries living and operating in Belize, Caribbean, Guatemala and the Mayan Yucatan [Near Cancun].
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- Costa Rica
- Central America
- Argentina, Central America, Costa Rica, Havana, Cuba
- Start date
- Approx: Oct-Dec 2019
- 1 week to 2 weeks
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- People Group(s)
- Funds needed
- Total : $495 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging, Meals, and Travel to and from location
- DCI Mission Trips are Very Affordable. Unlike most Mission trip organizations you find online that are based in the US, DCI missions is the real in-country missionary organization that does not have to lease vans, rent a lodging location & Bring Team Leaders from the US. Plus, Airfare is so Affordable. You Get Excellence at a Very Low Cost.
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- You will have a daily DCI guide who lives in the area. Accommodations include comfortable rooms, A/C, hot water and open common areas.
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.
- Application Deadline
- November 7, 2019
- Be part of our ministry team. You will visit pre-planned area sites to conduct projects. Project is aiding poor children in villages, light repair projects and painting in the Mayan city.