Search 1677 mission trips from 113 mission organizations
Peru Mission Trip 2019!
Christ For the City International
Peru, South America
Customizable: Feb-Nov 2019
Lasts between 1 week to 2 weeks
Education: Theological & Bible, Leadership Training, Marketplace Missions, and Medical/Healthcare
Total : $630 - $910 (US)
Includes: Lodging and Meals
Come on a fully customized missions adventure with your team to Peru!Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
Come on a fully customized missions adventure with your team to Peru!
We have a large number of ministry opportunities to suit the passions and desires of your team including:
Work with children at risk and build relationships through VBS, prayer, crafts, games, ESL teaching, and more.
SHALOM WOMEN'S MINISTRY
Share the love of God with women in prison.
Meet the needs of the poor and impoverished through medical or dental clinics.
Engage the people of Peru through community outreach that uses the strengths and passions of your team. Meet people's physical and spiritual needs, participate in evangelism, drama, arts, games, and more.
Come and equip church leaders and pastors through specialized training, seminars and educational programs. Train local leaders and use your expertise to equip churches throughout the region.
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
At most of our bases, the local ministries are run by long-term missionaries who are native to the country and know the specific needs of the communities they serve. They intentionally and consistently follow-up with the people groups your team ministers to.
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Sr. High, College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Groups [max size 20]
No special training or experience is required for this trip. Teams with specialties in counseling, family relationships, church building, and worship are greatly desired.
Spanish is helpful, but not required.
Mission Trip Offered By Christ For the City International
Christ For the City International (CFCI) is an international missions organization committed to serving others in the name of Christ. We have more than 500 mission workers in 17 countries serving through more than 90 different ministries!
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- South America
- Start date
- Customizable: Feb-Nov 2019
- 1 week to 2 weeks
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- Women, Business Leaders, Children, and Families.
- People Group(s)
- Peruvians and South Americans.
- Primarily Roman Catholic and Evangelical Christian.
- Funds needed
- Total : $630 - $910 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging and Meals
- Teams are responsible for their own airfare, travel documents, and airport fees. All lodging, meals, in-country transportation, international travel, medical insurance, translators, ministry projects, local ministry support, debrief, and sight-seeing excursion are included in the trip cost.
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- In addition to extensive pre-trip training and support and online team meetings, your experience will include on-the-ground orientation and a day of excursion/debrief to conclude your time in Peru.
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.