Search 1489 mission trips from 92 mission organizations
Summer Mission Trips Under $500
Multiple Countries, Multiple Regions
Approx: Jun-Aug 2020
Lasts between Up to 2 weeks
Art, Drama, Music & Puppets
Discipleship, Evangelism: All Other, Orphan Care, and VBS/Bible Clubs
Total : $495 - $595 (US)
Includes: Lodging, Meals, and Travel to and from location
DCI Specializes in family mission trips! We are missionaries who conduct outreaches in the exotic Mayan Yucatán. We lead families on amazing mission trips!Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
The Maya Yucatan has long been recognized as a spectacular tourist destination. However, there are many areas of the Maya Yucatan that have people who live in extreme poverty. By partnering with DCI, your team is in relationship with an organization making an impact on the ground for 25 years. Some of the ministry opportunities you may be involved in are construction and repair of homes, outreach programs for Mayan Children, and supporting local ministries through service efforts. You are needed, come and help make a lasting difference in the Mayan World.
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
DCI has been in the Land of Mayans for 25 years
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Elementary, Jr. High, Sr. High, College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Individuals, Groups [max size 120], Married Couples, and Families
No Experience Required
If you and your family are interested in experiencing life in another land and culture, why not take a mission trip together? Just Come! /No Experience Required! Lodging: While serving in the Mayan Yucatan, you will be staying at the DCI "Missionary Campus". Your rooms are furnished with beds, A/C and a bathroom with a shower. Purified water is provided for all.
Food: A wonderful team of local women will be preparing and serving all meals. A mix of very tasty Central American and USA type foods will be served. DCI is well known for our great meals; there will be plenty to eat
Mission Trip Offered By DCI Missions
Is it still possible to find an affordable place to go on a short term mission trip? Fortunately there is, if you know where to go! Many people find that by choosing missionaries living in the country where God has placed in their heart to go, is the most effective way to take a mission trip. By choosing DCI for your next mission trip, you are coming to serve with missionaries living and operating in Belize, Caribbean, Guatemala and the Mayan Yucatan [Near Cancun].
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- Costa Rica
- Central America
- South America
- Southeastern Asia
- The State of the Yucatan is Extremely Safe. 135 miles West from the Craziness of Cancun Making the Area of the Yucatan a Perfect Location for Families and Mission Teams.
- Start date
- Approx: Jun-Aug 2020
- Up to 2 weeks
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- Mayan People
- People Group(s)
- Families not satisfied with the status quo, young people wanting to see the world transformed by tangible expressions of God's love through action. Tools… All you have to bring is your group. Your mission site will be stocked with all of the tools and materials needed, so you can spend time working with your group instead of preparing your site. We handle the details such as project sites, tools, food, lodging and programs so you will have more time for fellowship with your team.
- Funds needed
- Total : $495 - $595 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging, Meals, and Travel to and from location
- No Experience Required
$100 Locks in Your Spot!
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- Lodging: While serving in the Mayan Yucatan, you will be staying at the DCI "Missionary Campus". Your rooms are furnished with beds, A/C and a bathroom with a shower. Purified water is provided for all.
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.
- [Contact Us] 1-813-610-6351
Go.... where you never thought you would. / Do.... what you never thought you could. / Be.... what you always knew you should.