Search 1319 mission trips from 95 mission organizations
ORPHAN HOME WORK PROJECT & THANKSGIVING FOR THE KIDS ROSARITO BEACH MEXICO November 24-27
COMMIT Ministries International
Mexico, Central America
November 24 - 27, 2019
Lasts between Up to 1 week
Evangelism: Friendship & Lifestyle, Hospitality & Cooking, Orphan Care, and Service Projects & Helps
Total : $395 (US)
Includes: Lodging and Meals
This opportunity is for everyone! You will help with maintenance needs at an orphanage near Tijuana Mexico! Help roll some paint, plant trees, hold babies, and host a Thanksgiving Dinner for the kids!Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
This opportunity is open to everyone! The team member fee is just $395.00 and includes ground transportation, transport to and from San Diego International Airport, most meals, lodging, and the cost of the materials related to the project. You will be part of a small group helping with on-going construction and maintenance at an orphanage at the coast, near Tijuana Mexico! Help roll some paint, plant some trees, or hold babies! We work alongside the local churches to make this dream a reality. No experience is necessary and no special language skills either. If you wish to help with this project, play with the kids, and hold some babies, you are invited! We're also planning to host a Thanksgiving Dinner party for the kids and staff. This trip is always a blast! There are tons of opportunities to build long-lasting relationships! Daily debriefing will be conducted in a devotional setting.
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
We have been working with several churches in the greater Tijuana area for nearly 24 years!
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Elementary, Jr. High, Sr. High, College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Individuals, Groups [max size 190], Married Couples, and Families
No Experience Necessary!
No language Requirements!
Physical limitations or disabilities? What are those? Everyone is welcome!
Mission Trip Offered By COMMIT Ministries International
COMMIT is a church mobilization ministry assisting local churches through the provision of short-term ministry opportunities, short-term trip training, and the use of focused academics in order to prepare believers to be set apart serve.
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- Central America
- We will be staying in either the main orphanage in the Soler community of Tijuana or at the new site in the hills of Rosarito Beach.
- November 24 - 27, 2019
- Up to 1 week
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- Street Kids, Teens, Parents, and Church Leaders
- People Group(s)
- Taramuhara and others who migrated north
- Funds needed
- Total : $395 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging and Meals
- If you are not 18 years old, you may come too but must have your parents or guardian's permission. Each team member is responsible for the costs of getting to San Diego and back home. We will provide transportation from the San Diego International Airport to the orphan home site in Tijuana, daily RT ground transportation to and from the project site, and back to the airport. Most meals are provided too and the costs for materials related to the work project are included in the fees as well.
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- COMMIT will provide you with orientation materials and the team debriefs daily. A special debriefing session is included on the last morning, before the team returns home.
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.
- Application Deadline
- October 20, 2019