Search 1343 mission trips from 95 mission organizations
Soccer Mission Trip to El Salvador
Christ For the City International
Multiple Countries, Multiple Regions
Customizable: Feb-Nov 2020
Lasts between 1 week to 2 weeks
Evangelism: Friendship & Lifestyle, Inner City/Urban Ministry, Sports & Outdoor, and Visitation & Encouragement
Total : $710 - $1,240 (US)
Includes: Lodging and Meals
Bring your soccer team to teach clinics, play competitive games, and share the love of Jesus.Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
Many of the children and teenagers that we work with live in slums, poverty, and areas of gang control and violence. Our soccer programs are often the only means they have to find positive community, role models and a chance to hear the Gospel.
Your soccer team has the opportunity to partner with our sports programs, play against local competitive teams, teach and train children and teenagers, build relationships through sports, and share the Gospel.
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
At most of our bases, the local ministries are run by long-term missionaries who are native to the country and know the specific needs of the communities they serve. They intentionally and consistently follow-up with the communities your team ministers to.
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Sr. High, College, and Adult
Eligible to Go
Groups [max size 30]
Currently playing or have played organized soccer at a collegiate or varsity high school level.
Spanish is helpful, but not required.
Mission Trip Offered By Christ For the City International
Christ For the City International (CFCI) is an international missions organization committed to serving others in the name of Christ. We have more than 500 mission workers in 17 countries serving through more than 90 different ministries!
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Central America
- South America
- Southern Africa
- Start date
- Customizable: Feb-Nov 2020
- 1 week to 2 weeks
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- Children and Youth
- People Group(s)
- Generally Roman Catholic
- Funds needed
- Total : $710 - $1,240 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging and Meals
- Teams are responsible for their own airfare, travel documents, and airport fees. All lodging, meals, in-country transportation, medical insurance, translators, ministry projects, local ministry support, debrief, and sight-seeing excursion are included in the trip cost.
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- In addition to extensive pre-trip training and support, your experience will include on-the-ground orientation and a day of excursion/debrief to conclude your time in country.
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.