Search 1550 mission trips from 116 mission organizations
CHIEF (Christian Hope Indian Eskimo Fellowship)
CHIEF is a non-profit, non-denominational organization. For more than 39 years, CHIEF has provided discipleship training, evangelism outreach and practical helps to approximately 300 tribes in the Americas and in Mongolia. What is the Vision of CHIEF? The vision of CHIEF is to see an effective Christian witness in every Native American tribe and all related tribes in this generation. What is the Mission of CHIEF? The mission of CHIEF is to disciple and equip a strong Native American Leadership for the development of the indigenous church throughout North, Central and South America. How does CHIEF accomplish its mission? Discipleship - To recruit, encourage and disciple Native Christian pastors, church leaders and believers, and to provide effective training in a manner uniquely suited for their culture and the ongoing needs of the indigenous church. Evangelism - To assist the leadership of the local Native churches with evangelism outreach in their own communities and beyond to other unreached tribes. Helps - To give practical assistance, in the context of God’s love shown through the person of the Lord Jesus Christ, to serve as a channel through which concerned individuals can respond to the physical needs of Native people to help them become self-reliant. How is CHIEF supported? CHIEF is a non-profit, non-denominational organization incorporated in June 1975 and recognized by the US Internal Revenue Service under the exempt status of section 501 (c) (3). All contributions are tax-deductible and receive an official receipt. Our books are audited annually by Certified Public Accountants. CHIEF is committed to complete integrity in the handling of all our finances and want to be accountable to our supporters who make this ministry possible. CHIEF is a member in good standing with the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA).
CHIEF (Christian Hope Indian Eskimo Fellowship) has no currently published short-term mission trips.
What is the Vision of CHIEF?
The vision of CHIEF is to see an effective Christian witness in every Native American tribe and all related tribes in this generation.
What is the Mission of CHIEF?
The mission of CHIEF is to disciple and equip a strong Native American Leadership for the development of the indigenous church throughout North, Central and South America.
• We believe in the Bible, which was given and sacredly inspired by God, as the infallible thoroughly trustworthy and supremely authoritative book of faith and conduct.
• We believe in one God, eternally coexistent in the Trinity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God manifested in the flesh, His Virgin birth, His sinless life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection. His ascension, His mediatorial work and His personal return in power and glory.
• We believe in the salvation of the lost by faith, irrespective of works, through the shed blood of Jesus Christ and the regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the Holy Spirit, who by His indwelling enables the believer to live uprightly, to witness for the Lord Jesus Christ and to live for Him, and who impels, equips and energizes His church for mission to the peoples of the whole world.
• We believe in the fellowship of all believers and in the church, the Body of Christ.
• We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost; the former to eternal life and the latter to eternal condemnation.