- We believe the Bible to be the Divinely inspired authoritative Word of God and entirely trustworthy.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ. We believe in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, and His bodily resurrection.
- We believe that man is saved through repentance and faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration.
- We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ in power and glory.
We believe that every believer has a role in fulfilling the Great Commission:
“Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”