Search 1911 mission trips from 114 mission organizations
CRAFTSMEN NEEDED... Construction Mission Trip
Multiple Countries, Central America
Customizable: Jan-Aug 2017
Lasts between Up to 2 weeks
Community Development, Construction, Relief & Aid Distribution, and Service Projects & Helps
Total : $595 (US)
Includes: Lodging, Meals, and Travel to and from location
CRAFTSMEN NEEDED: We need people who are capable of carpentry, tile setting, plumbing and block laying. Your service is needed.Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
This trip is perfect for the businessman that wants to take his team to conduct humanitarian work.
- BLOCK LAYERS
- TILE INSTALLERS
We have mission campuses where your skills are needed!
- BELIZE CENTRAL AMERICA
- MAYAN YUCATAN [near Cancun]
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
DCI has missionary campuses that impact poor people.
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Sr. High, College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Individuals, Groups [max size 120], Married Couples, and Families
No Mission Field Experience Required
It Is Best To Call!
[Contact Us Toll Free] 1-813-610-6351
Mission Trip Offered By DCI Missions
Is it still possible to find an affordable place to go on a short term mission trip? Fortunately there is, if you know where to go! Many people find that by choosing missionaries living in the country where God has placed in their heart to go, is the most effective way to take a mission trip. By choosing DCI for your next mission trip, you are coming to serve with missionaries living and operating in Belize, Caribbean, Guatemala and the Mayan Yucatan [Near Cancun].
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- Central America
- Caribbean - Cancun - Belize
- Start date
- Customizable: Jan-Aug 2017
- Up to 2 weeks
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- People Group(s)
- DCI is a mission organization that mobilizes teams of Christians throughout the year, bringing aid to people who need it the most. Businesses, churches, schools and many individuals partner with DCI to go into poor areas of Central America and the Mayan Yucatan Peninsula.
- Funds needed
- Total : $595 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging, Meals, and Travel to and from location
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- Must be a skilled craftsman.
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.
- Application Deadline
- August 1, 2017
- On A DCI Caribbean Mission Trip:
- You Have The Convenience of Building Your Own Mission Trip.
- You have the choice of coming solo or you can form a group.
- You will NOT Feel like Just another Number or Lost in a large crowd.