Search 1422 mission trips from 104 mission organizations
Chattanooga, TN (Middle School)
United States, Northern America
July 8 - 13, 2013
Lasts between Up to 1 week
Service Projects & Helps and VBS/Bible Clubs
Total : $395 (US)
Includes: Lodging and Meals
We partner with Widow’s Harvest Ministry, an organization whose aim is to assist widows and single mothers in a number of areas, including home repair.Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
• We are housed in bunk-style cabins at Harrison Bay State Park.
• Possible Work Projects with Widows Harvest Ministry include: building wheelchair ramps and landings, scraping and painting houses, putting new roofs on homes, or landscaping and yard work
• Campers on this trip also have the opportunity to help with our children’s ministry. This four day program is full of singing, Bible Stories, games, crafts and more.
• For additional information please contact Laura at email@example.com
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
Son Servants has been working with Widows Harvest for more then ten years.
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Jr. High and Sr. High
Eligible to Go
Individuals and Groups [max size 125]
Son Servants does recommend meeting regularly with your group both before and after the trip. We provide ideas for what to do in these meetings.
This trip is for middle and high school youth and adult leaders.
Mission Trip Offered By Son Servants
Son Servants joins local agencies, pastors, and missionaries in providing labor and funds for work projects. Specific tasks vary from year to year and from trip to trip, ranging from helping a widow in Tennessee with routine upkeep of her home to working on a church building in Jamaica. The majority of our trips also provide some sort of outreach to area children.
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- United States
- Northern America
- Eastern Tennessee
- July 8 - 13, 2013
- Up to 1 week
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- Low income widows and children; your youth and adults
- People Group(s)
- Funds needed
- Total : $395 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging and Meals
- Register before February 1 for a $10 discount per person.
Includes room and board, construction, and programming. Does not include transportation or spending money.
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.