Search 1892 mission trips from 124 mission organizations
Discover the World of Missions in El Salvador
Christ For the City International
El Salvador, Central America
Customizable: Jan-Nov 2018
Lasts between 1 week to 2 weeks
Education: Teaching English, Medical/Healthcare, Sports & Outdoor, and VBS/Bible Clubs
Total : $690 - $960 (US)
Includes: Lodging and Meals
Discover who God made you to be by exploring the world of missions in El Salvador! Partner with us to create a 100% customized missions trip to suit the passions and talents of your team.Inquire About The Trip
What the Mission Trip Will Be Like
Come on the adventure of a lifetime and serve God in El Salvador!
Partner with us to create your ideal mission trip experience which could include ministry in any of the following areas:
Our soccer, volleyball, and softball schools keep children out of gangs and in supportive, Christ-centered communities. Bring your sports team to train locals, share your faith, and play competitive games.
Bring your team of medical professionals to provide life-saving care to people in impoverished rural communities.
Work and serve in impoverished communities to bring hope and joy through construction projects, children's ministry, teaching English, vocational training, and more! Travel to rural islands to provide for people's basic needs.
Relation of Opportunity to National Church and/or Long-term Goals
At most of our bases, the local ministries are run by long-term missionaries who are native to the country and know the specific needs of the communities they serve. They intentionally and consistently follow-up with the people groups your team ministers to.
Participant Information, Recommendations, Requirements
Elementary, Jr. High, Sr. High, College, Adult, and Seniors
Eligible to Go
Groups [max size 20]
No special training or experience is required for this trip.
Spanish is helpful, but not required.
Mission Trip Offered By Christ For the City International
Christ For the City International (CFCI) is an international missions organization committed to serving others in the name of Christ. We have more than 500 mission workers in 17 countries serving through more than 90 different ministries!
Inquire about this Mission Trip
Mission Trip Details
- El Salvador
- Central America
- San Salvador.
- Start date
- Customizable: Jan-Nov 2018
- 1 week to 2 weeks
Demographics of People Being Ministered To
- Youth, Families, Children, and At-Risk Youth.
- People Group(s)
- Salvadorians and South Americans.
- Primarily Roman Catholic.
- Funds needed
- Total : $690 - $960 (US)
- Included in Cost
- Lodging and Meals
- Teams are responsible for their own airfare, travel documents, and airport fees. All lodging, meals, in-country transportation, international travel, medical insurance, translators, ministry projects, local ministry support, debrief, and sight-seeing excursion are included in the trip cost.
Training and Debriefing
- Pre-field Training
- Post-field Debrief
- In addition to extensive pre-trip support and training, you will receive in-country orientation and an included day of debrief/excursion as part of your missions experience.
- How to apply
- Send an inquiry for details on the application process for this mission trip.