Search 1621 mission trips from 117 mission organizations
Students International does long-term, on-going community development in Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, and Guatemala. The International Office, located in Visalia, California provides leadership, supervision and service in the areas of funds development, human resources, information technology, finance and administration, ministry and program development, and organizational marketing. Our staff, outreach participants and the poor come together cross-culturally to encounter God, share the Good News, disciple and serve others in a specific area of occupation that correlates with their career or academic interests. These occupational settings are called ministry sites.
Bringing students and the poor together cross-culturally, to encounter God, share the Good News, disciple and serve others in occupational ministries.
What does this mean?
We change the lives of students and the poor by taking students to foreign countries to do projects and service with the poor that are focused on bringing people closer to Christ.
To see students and the poor transformed into the likeness of Christ and discover their true calling.
What does this mean?
As a result of our mission, we see students and the poor have significant experiences with God, discover why He created them and understand what He wants them to do with their gifts, capabilities and interests.
Founded in 1993 Students International is a non-profit, non-denominational mission organization.
The doctrinal basis of Students International is the basic Biblical truths of Christianity including:
1. The unique Divine inspiration, entire trustworthiness and authority of the Bible.
2. The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
3. The necessity and efficacy of the substitutionary death of Jesus Christ for the redemption of the world, and the historic fact of His bodily resurrection.
4. The presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration.
5. The expectation of the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ.