Search 1701 mission trips from 114 mission organizations
His Healing Hands
WHO WE ARE: We are Christian volunteers from all walks of life. Our purpose is to provide free medical care to ailing people all over the world who cannot afford, or who do not have medical care locally. We work alongside local evangelical Christian organizations that sustain our work after we leave and to share the gospel of christ! WHAT WE DO: Through the use of mobile medical clinics we are able to bring medical aide to the far reaches of a nation's population. Each clinic is staffed by at least one doctor, nurse and trained pharmacy technician. Through the use of medicines we administer to peoples physical needs so we can then treat them spiritually. HOW TO GET INVOLVED: Anyone with a heart to serve others can volunteer: students and retirees, medically trained professionals and those still in school, we use all willing Christian volunteers. Join an HHH mission team to experience an amazing opportunity to make a positive change in lives around the world.
The mission of His Healing Hands is to witness the Gospel of Jesus Christ through preaching, teaching and the use of medical missions in order to heal the peoples of the world both physically and spiritually.
The purpose of His Healing Hands is to meet the mandates set forth in the Gospel:
"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo , I am always with you even to the end of the age" (Matthew 28: 19-20).
"Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people" (Matthew 9:35).
We will meet the spiritual needs of those people that we are called to reach by witnessing the Gospel of Jesus Christ by example, through personal testimony and by preaching and teaching.
We will meet the physical needs of those people that we are called to reach by organizing, staffing and supplying volunteer mission teams and sending them into those needy areas in order to provide short term medical care without charge for the people regardless of race, creed or natural origin.
1. There is one true God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit each of whom possess equally all the attributes of Deity and the characteristics of personality. (Deut. 6:4, Matt. 28:19)
2. The Bible is God’s written revelation and it is uniquely, verbally, and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit and that it was written without error (inerrant) in the original manuscripts. It is the supreme and final authority in all matters in which it speaks. (2 Peter 1: 20-21, 2 Tim 3: 15-16)
3. Jesus Christ is God, the living Word, who became flesh through his miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth. Hence, He is perfect Deity and true humanity united in one person forever. (John 1: 1-2, Matt. 1: 20-22)
4. Jesus Christ lived a sinless life and voluntarily atoned for the sins of men by dying on the cross as their substitute, thus satisfying divine justice and accomplishing salvation for all who trust in Him alone. (2 Corinthians 5: 21, Mark 10: 45, John 14: 6)
5. Jesus Christ rose from the dead in the same body, though glorified, in which He lived and died. (1 Corinthians 15: 3-8)
6. Jesus Christ ascended bodily into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God the Father, where He, the only mediator between God and man, continually makes intercession for His own. (Acts 1: 9-11, Romans 8: 34)
7. Jesus Christ will return a second time, as He promised, to judge the ungodly, gather his saints unto himself and to establish His millennial kingdom here on earth (John 14: 1-3)
8. Man was originally created in the image of God. He sinned by disobeying God; thus, he was alienated from his Creator. That historical fall brought about all mankind under divine condemnation. (Gen. 1:27, Romans 3: 23)
9. Man’s nature is corrupted, and he is thus totally unable to please God. Every man is in need of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit. (Romans 5:12, Ephesians, 2: 1, Hebrews 12:14, Romans 9: 16)
10. The salvation of man is wholly a work of God’s free grace and is not the work, in whole or in part, of human works or goodness or religious ceremony. God imputes His righteousness to those who put faith in Christ alone for their salvation, and thereby justifies them in His sight. (Eph. 2: 8-10, Romans 3: 23-24)