Search 1902 mission trips from 124 mission organizations
Hakka Chong-Zhen Churches of Taiwan
TSUNG TSIN MISSION OF TAIWAN (Taiwan Hakka church association)
Hakka Chong-Zhen Churches of Taiwan has no currently published short-term mission trips.
Our mission is to glorify God by obeying the Great Commission in establishing churches in communities and college campuses in Taiwan and advancing the kingdom of Christ through Christ-Centered worship and prayer, spiritual formation, community fellowship, ministry and service, evangelism and missions.
1. We believe that all Scripture – consisting of sixty-six books in the Old and New Testaments – is the only divinely inspired and infallible Word of God. Scripture is the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct. (2 Tim 3:16-17; 1 Thess 2:13; 2 Pet 1:19-21; 1 Tim 4:12-13; Jas 1:21-25)
2. We believe that there is one living and true God, eternally existing as three persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit – who are equal in power and glory. This triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all. (Deut 6:4; Matt 28:19; Eph 2:18)
3. We believe that Jesus Christ our Lord is the Son of God – both fully God and fully man – and the Savior of the world. Through his life, death, and resurrection, he atoned for sin and made provision for the redemption of mankind. (Matt 1:18-25; John 1:14; 3:16; Rom 3:25; 1 Tim 3:16; Heb 2:9; 1 Pet 3:18)
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit, the third person of the blessed Trinity, brings people into a saving relation with God, and that he is the Comforter, Sanctifier, and Guide of all who receive Jesus Christ as personal Savior. (John 3:3-8; 14:16-18,26; 16:8-11,13,15; Titus 3:5; Rom 15:16; 2 Thess 2:13)
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God, for the purpose of glorifying God. We believe that as a result of the fall, sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned. (Gen 1:27; 3:1-6; Rom 5:12,18; 3:10-12,23)
6. We believe that repentance for sin and reception of Jesus Christ as personal Savior is the one and only way whereby sinful man may inherit eternal life. (Acts 4:12; 1 John 5:12)
7. We believe that the Church is the body of believers united in Christ with him as the head. The Church invisible and universal is composed of the redeemed of all ages. The local church is the visible manifestation of the invisible Church. (Acts 2:46-47; Matt 16:18; Eph 4:4-6,11-16; 5:23)
8. We believe that at the end of the age, the Lord Jesus Christ shall descend from heaven to redeem his people into eternal life, and to judge the wicked into eternal death. (1 Pet 4:7; Acts 1:11; 24:15; Matt 25:31-46; 1 Thess 4:14-17)
9. We believe that baptism by water is the public confession of Christ as Savior and Lord. It is a symbol of one’s union, by faith, with Christ in death, burial, and resurrection. The Baptism is for the believers to fulfill all righteousness, but not for the removal of sin or dirt from the flesh but the pledge of a good conscience toward God. Sin can only be taken away by the precious blood of Christ. (Matt 3:15, Matt 28:19; Acts 2:38-41; Rom 6:3-5, 1 Pet 1:19, 3:21).
10. We believe that the Lord’s Supper should be observed by all believers. It consists of partaking corporately of the bread and cup, in remembrance of the death of Christ for the remission of sins. The bread and the cup is just a symbol for the remembrance of how Jesus Christ sacrificed His body and His blood for us in the salvation. The Lord’s supper symbolizes the unity of the church in all times and all place. The communion services proclaim the Lord’s death until He comes. (1 Cor 11:23-34; Luke 22:19-20)
11. We accept and believe the Apostles' Creed:
I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin
Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; he descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again; he ascended into heaven, he is seated at the right hand of the Father, and he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Universal Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.