Search 1610 mission trips from 116 mission organizations
Action International Ministries - Action Ventures
A Training Division of Action International Ministries - the arts are a powerful tool to open doors to communicate the Good News of the Kingdom - also they are a catalyst for amazing personal spiritual growth and development - we accept applications from people who live in North America only. Consideration may be given to applicants from Mexico and the UK.
Our Mission is to train, disciple and inspire followers of Christ, revealing Him to the world.
1. The Bible, the Word of God; in its divine verbal, plenary inspiration; and in its inerrancy and infallibility in the original languages; and in its supreme and final authority in faith and life (II Tim. 3:16; II Pet.1:20-21).
2. One God, eternally existing in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Deut. 6:4; Matt. 28:19; I Cor.13:14).
3. The Lord Jesus Christ:
His essential, absolute and eternal deity (Phil. 2:6; John 1:4, 14; Heb. 1:8);
His true and sinless humanity (I Pet. 2:22; I John 3:5);
His virgin birth (Isa. 7:14; Matt. 1:20);
His substitutionary, propitiatory death (Matt. 20:28; Mark 1:45; ITim.2:6);
His bodily resurrection (John 20:19,20);
His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19; Luke 24:51); and
His personal, visible and bodily coming again with power and great glory (Titus 2:13;John14:2,3; Rev. 19:11-16).
4. The Holy Spirit, who shows the redeeming purpose of God to the world by convicting the world of sin, of righteousness and judgment (John 16:7-11), and regenerating (Titus 3:5), uniting to Christ (I Cor. 12:13), indwelling (Eph. 1:13; 5:18), sanctifying (Gal. 5:16; I Cor. 6:11), illuminating (John 16:13) and empowering for service (I Cor. 12:4-11), all who place complete faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Gal. 5:5).
5. The total depravity of man because of the fall (Gen. 3:10-24).
6. Salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ apart from works (Eph. 2:8).
7. The everlasting bliss of the saved and the eternal suffering of the lost (Dan. 12:2; Luke 16:24-26; John 5:28; Rev. 20:14).
8. The real spiritual unity in Christ of all redeemed by His precious blood (ICor.12:13; Eph 1:4-6; 4:11-15; 5:25,26)
9. The necessity of maintaining, according to the Word of God, the purity of the church in doctrine and life (I Cor. 6:19,20; I Thess.4:3).